Tailyn is certified under the following:
- ISO 9001 Certified in 1994 for Quality Management.
- TL 9000 Certified in 2001 for Quality Management of Communications Industry.
- ISO 14001 Certified in 2002 for Environmental Management.
- OHSAS 18001 Certified in 2002 for Occupational Health and Safety Management.
- QC 080000 Certified in 2006 for Hazardous Substance Process Management.
- ISO/TS 16949 Certified in 2015 for Automotive Quality Management.
Tailyn implements comprehensive processes on design management under the New Product Development (NPD) program to achieve designed-in quality, risk-free product. Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA) and Design For Various perspectives DFX methodology are also utilized throughout the program.
Tailyn's New Product Introduction (NPI) Program is in placed to make sure all the manpower with right skillsets, facility, environment, material, production techniques, process flow, conditions, and quality control plan, etc. are ready for mass production.
Tailyn's Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) and Incoming Quality Control (IQC) are available to support our supplier to deliver consistent material, In Process Quality Control (IPQC) and Final Quality Control (FQC) to monitor each every process and to ensure the products quality.