The endless pursuit of better, faster and smarter technologies has marked the path of human evolution. New technologies and concepts have evolved and been integrated into products and applications which Tailyn has successfully offered and provided to our customers in Communications and Industrial markets.
At Tailyn, we combine our breadth of experience in communications and computing technologies, high quality manufacturing and efficient global sourcing to provide our customers a total turnkey solution in product design and manufacturing for both communications and applications sectors.
Engineering excellence has been a key area of focus for Tailyn since its inception in 1980. We continue to focus on providing our customers with a total solution for product development, cost effective manufacturing, product sustainability, and post-manufacturing support. We offer customers a choice of design, joint-development, manufacturing, associated engineering and logistics support, which taps our ability and value into customer products.
Since going public in 1998, we have continued to invest resources in building up our core competences in all aspects to ensure that as technology and service content evolve, Tailyn evolves as well. Tailyn is well positioned to work as a partner with our customers in providing high quality, quick-turn-around and flexible value-add services and solutions.
- 1980 Founded
- 1983 Headquarters moved to Taoyuan County to better capitalize on a growing industrial region
- 1994 ISO9002 certified
- 1998 ISO9001 certified
- 1998 Company listed on TPEx market
- 2001 TL9000 certified
- 2002 ISO14001,ISO45001 certified
- 2007 IECQ QC080000 certified
- 2010 Introduce Six Sigma Execution into Quality System
- 2013 Change Company name to "Tailyn Technologies, Inc."
- 2015 IATF16949 certified
- 2016 Started ICDC: Industrial Communication Development Center.
- 2021 OHSAS18001 transfer to ISO45001 certified