New Product Introduction (NPI) Process
A robust and professional NPI process, providing our customers with a quick turn around on builds with exceptional quality and shortens the Time to Market (TTM) for our customers.
TAILYN’s NPI process ensures that the appropriate manpower, equipment, materials, manufacturing technologies, processes, criteria, quality control plans and environment (4M1E) is setup before proceeding with the Mass Production.
NPI Process (General Guidelines)
- Establish a Customer Focus Team – (Sales/MPC/QE/ME/TE)
- Review the BOM and AML and check for completeness
- Alternate parts evaluation and suggestions (RC)
- Generate TAILYN BOM
- Material Procurement and Warehouse Management
- Generate the Production Plan
- Design Manufacturing and Test Fixtures and Tools
- Design of Test Software and Hardware for MP Testing
- DFx Analysis (Manufacturing, Test, Assembly etc.)
- First Article Inspection Reports (FAI)
TAILYN’s comprehensive ISO9001 and IATF-16949 certified NPI processes, includes the control of the component procurement, Incoming Inspection (IQC), Manufacturing Processes, Facility Management, In-Process Quality (IPQC), and Final Quality (FQC) to ensure the quality of the products being delivered.